Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another Uneventful Important Day

So yesterday marked my 32nd birthday. It started as another normal tensed day since I will be conducting a training which I am not familiar with. I am not comfortable in talking about something that I do not really know. Yes, I like to bullshit but these only applies to my friends during times that we are chatting to one another. I have quite a reputation as a bullshit guy. Anyway, so I conducted the training and somehow along the way all the information just flowed to my mind. I think I have to thank someone for that and I mean someone up above. I was really blessed this day that every thing went well.

It's almost 3 weeks since we arrived here in Dubai and my friends were asking me how Dubai is. Frankly, the only thing that I can say is that the office is really nice. It is situated in Dubai Internet City and we are here in building 6. Since we arrived we have been going to the office everyday. I learned a few lessons doing this project and I guess it paid off. In terms of work I have learned a lot maybe a lot more than my 1 year in Bangkok. We conducted trainings for two weeks and I can say that it was quite tough and fruitful. Tough in a way that all of us is on the edge of our seats and fruitful cause the experience that we had for these past weeks was really good.

Today will be my last day of training and I am still awake (4:00 in the morning) writing this blog. Don't know why but maybe something to do with the excitement for my last day of presentation later. My birthday just passed without much activity. I just had dinner with my teammates here in Dubai.


So I will end this unforgettable day with this song that someone I know really liked. Hmmm, until now I still don't know why that someone liked this song??? Damn, I really need to saleep... no type error here, this is how Thai's will say it. :)

-------------------------

I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE
by Lea Salonga and Ariel Rivera

(Lea)
I've been thinking
It seems we're going nowhere
You don't share my feelings
It doesn't seem fair
I guess there's nothing
Much more I can do
I know I've got to try
And make it without you

I don't love you anymore
Can't you see, it's just no good
I've gotta walk out that door
There's nothing left to say
I've gotta go my way
Try and understand

(Ariel)
We've had bad times
But that's no reason to go
I can't live without you
I need you, don't you know
That I still love you
Don't, don't do this to me
You know I won't make it alone
Can't you see

(L) I don't love you anymore
(A) Don't do this to me
(L) Can't you see it's just no good I've gotta walk out that door(
A) That's no reason to go
(L) There's nothing left to say
(A) I can't live without you
(L) I 've gotta go my way
(A) Oh no...

(L) I don't love you anymore
(A) Don't do this to me
(L) Can't you see it's just no good I've gotta walk out that door
(A) That's no reason to go
(L) There's nothing left to say
(A) I can't live without you
(L) I 've gotta go my way Try and understand
(A) Okay If there's no other way Then, go

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home