Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hayyyyy.....

Another non-working day and here I am in an internet cafe, I am sitting here waiting for Sun Jun since he is talking to his wife through the net. Nothing to do so I am just browsing and taking my mind of someone I missed. Hope she is doing fine. She is a bit sick but I can't even call or ask her how she is doing. What a life this is. Anyway, I was browsing through some of my friends blogs, I haven't done this for a long time since I was really busy in the office. So I came across Ria's blog and why not, hi Ria copied this from you hope you don't mind. :)

1. FIRST NAME?
Jonathan

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Hmmm, didn't really asked my parents. I don't even know who named me?

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Don't ask, I might cry again. :(

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
What a question, I don't like writing. I can't even read my handwriting, often times.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat? Does this mean the "meat" that I like to eat during lunch? Does it matter? Ok then, it's ... whatever is available.

6. KIDS?
Yup, I am one. Anyone want's to adopt me. :D

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
Hmmm, maybe but I will be very careful. I am a bit unstable...

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yup, but not a regular one.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Me, what do you think? Ahh??? What is sarcasm??? Is it nice?

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I know it's there but don't know whereit is exactly.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I asked myself this question a lot of time. I think I will but I will only do this with ... or if I was dared.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Banana Nut Crunch (Post or any other Post cereals)

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on which type of shoe I wore.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes and No. It depends on the situation, both physically and mentally.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Not really an ice cream fan but anything that is strawberry or any berry flavored.

16. SHOE SIZE?
11 1/2

17. RED OR PINK?
OR or RED

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Too emotional... which sometimes make me weak...

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Read my blogs, you will know. Damn, don't remind me :(

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
They can comment or copy, I do not mind.

21. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
fatigue green short by GAP and black shoes by Timberland

22. WHAT DID YOU EAT LAST?
Strawberry Sundae at Harvey's

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. I am listening to LAUNCHcast Radio while typing, so whatever is playing I just listen.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue, definitely, that what I feel all the time. But blue also means loyal and trustworthy. Don't think it reflects me I just like the color. ;)

25. FAVORITE SMELL?
Pastries, lime scents, herbs.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Sh....

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
"Sungit" or "taray" look.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Copied from Ria, since I am bored of waiting for Sun Jun.

29. FAVORITE DRINK?
Water

30. FAVORITE SPORT?
Basketball

31. HAIR COLOR?
Black

32. EYE COLOR?
Black

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
A lot of people asked me this question and the answer is, I do not know. I eat almost anything.

35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy Ending

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Miami Vice

37. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey

38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

39. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both.. EEEEEEEEE or mwa mwa mwa

40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cakes

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
None

42. LEAST LIKELY to RESPOND?
People not reading and those who are reading this blog. :|

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Books, do you read them. They are only for collecting.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
my mouse and hand?

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Dexter and Megus XLR

46. What are your favorite SOUNDS?
Spoon and fork hitting the plate...

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
Beatles

48. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Don't know id Us is farther or Canada?

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Helping other people... loose their mind. hehehe

50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Manila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home