Thursday, August 31, 2006

Love Me For What I Am

by Carpenters

We fell inlove on the first night that we met
Together weve been happy
I have very few regrets
The ordinary problems have not been hard to face, but lately little changes has been
Slowly taking place
Youre always finding something
Is wrong in what i do
But u cant rearrange my life because it
Pleases u

Chorus
Youve got to love me
For what i am
For simply being me
Dont love me for what
U intend and hope that i will be
And if youre only using me to feed your fantasies, youre really not inlove so let me go- i must be free

If what u want, isnt natural for me
I wont pretend to keep u......
The picture of perfection is only in your mind
For all ur expectations love can never be designed
We.......each other......

And make another start...

Repeat chorus

Ur really not inlove so let me go
I must be free...


-------------

They say you accept everything about a person when you really love him/her, sometimes you will just be amazed on what other people will do just to fight for their love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home